derby-awesome alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "derby" category.
Alternatively, view derby-awesome alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.5 9.1 derby-awesome VS Alpine.jsoffers you the reactive and declarative nature of big frameworks like Vue or React at a much lower cost.
8.3 4.2 derby-awesome VS mithril.jsMithril is a client-side MVC framework (Light-weight, Robust, Fast).
3.4 9.6 derby-awesome VS FoalTSElegant and all-inclusive Node.JS framework for building web applications (TypeScript).
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of derby-awesome or a related project?
A collection of awesome derby components
- derby - MVC framework making it easy to write realtime, collaborative applications that run in both Node.js and browsers
- component-examples - listing of community built derby examples
- racer - Realtime model synchronization engine for Node.js
- derby-starter - A generic server for use with Derby apps
- derby-examples - Example applications for the Derby framework
- generator-derby - Yeoman generator that scaffolds out a Derby 0.6 project.
- derby-login - Auth for Derby
- auth-example - App that use derby-login
- derby-faq - Derby FAQ
- derby-hook - Derby store hook
- derby-validate - Derby validation
- derby-user - A user management system for the Derby JS framework
- connect-derby - Derby session store for Connect
- derby-email - Create emails using Derby JS apps/templates
- derby-error - Add standard error routes to a Derby JS app
- derby-less - Derby plugin to add Less support
- derby-stylus - Derby plugin to add Stylus support
- derby-standalone - Client-side only version of Derby
- derby-markdown - markdown compiler for Derby
- d-connection-alert - Connection alert Derby component
- d-barchart - Example barchart component built with derby + some d3.js
- d-d3-barchart - Barchart component for Derby demonstrating a common pattern with d3.js
- d-barchart-vanilla - Barchart component for Derby built without d3.js to illustrate a pattern
- d-bootstrap - A Derby component library based on Twitter Bootstrap
- d-quill - Derby rich text editor component based on Quill
- d-showdown - Derby component wrapping showdown (markdown renderer)
- d-codemirror - Derby component for live-bound CodeMirror
- d-mapbox - Map component for Derby
- derby-ui-toast - Notification messages for Derby
- d-analytics - Google Analytics component for Derby.js
- d-grouped-barchart - Derby grouped bar chart component using d3 and d3-tip.
- d-material - Pack of derbyjs components for quickly creation google material design sites
- d-material-example - An example of d-material components
- d-leaflet - Leaflet maps for Derby
- d-share - Share buttons in Derby apps
- d-before-unload - Derby component to stop page from unloading when it has pending operations
- d-command-line - Command line Derby component
- derby-flash - Flash messages
- d-comp-palette - A set of components for Derby
- d-comp-palette-example - An example of d-comp-palette components