Avg Release Cycle
1394 days ago
v3.3.0 ChangesAugust 15, 2019
v3.2.0 ChangesFebruary 09, 2019
- ✂ Removed outdated and unnecessary code
- 🛠 Fixed a bug with unwanted space beneath images in Outlook
- 👌 Improved CSS reset for Gmail auto-detecting links.
v3.1.0 ChangesOctober 09, 2018
🛠 Fixed a long-standing bug that impacted mobile Outlook and Gmail products.
⚡️ Also a few minor updates.
v3.0.5 ChangesAugust 05, 2018
⚡️ Lots of minor updates that improve rendering across email clients.
v3.0.4 ChangesJune 04, 2018
🔨 Lots of little improvements. Removed a few unnecessary HTML tags, fixed a few alignment bugs, settled on typographic units, and refactored button code.
v3.0.3 ChangesFebruary 21, 2018
v3.0.2 ChangesFebruary 06, 2018
🚀 Hahaha you know that last release said it fixed the gutters in Gmail's mobile apps? Well surprise, it didn't! This one does, hopefully.
- Work done in this commit resolving #89 and related issues.
v3.0.1 ChangesDecember 24, 2017
- Mostly resolves inconsistent gutters in Gmail iOS vs. Android (#140)
v3.0.0 ChangesNovember 13, 2015
This release includes a hybrid email template , as well as responsive and fluid templates.
v2.0.0 ChangesJanuary 23, 2015
Next iteration of Cerberus.
- Incremental code improvements
- Data Table pattern added
- ✅ Tested in a few new email clients