date v0.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-02-21 // almost 8 years ago
- update the distributions
- Fix rMonths reg exp
- Unparsable strings return the current date instead of tomorrow. Better prediction if parsed date is close to now (same minute).
- parsing of str's like
2 minutes agoworking now
- Capturing the time unit minutes..months
- added travis
- correctly parse dates like "1st of March"
- parsing of "1st of march" working
- Extend at hour to support 24 hour clock and add support for hour.minute format
- 12:30pm no longer resolves to 12:30am. fixes: #6
- fixed an issue that prevented Monday at 10 am to be matched correctly