dimple.js v2.3.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-12-16 // over 3 years ago
🚀 This release makes Dimple compatible - and reliant upon - D3 version 4.3. I have not marked this as a major version change because any charts using just dimple functionality should continue to work as before, however this is a slightly grey area, as most advanced implementations of dimple charts are likely to also use D3 functionality and may well run into one of its breaking changes.
🚀 Therefore I would only recommend migrating existing work to this new version if you have reason to move to the latest d3 release.
Previous changes from v2.2.0
🚀 This release includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Area and line chart will correctly handle a single point series
setMarginswill no longer invoke draw
- Return value data types from
getDatahave been corrected
- Totals calculated correctly for proportional axes
- Line marker custom class added
- All shapes for a particular series are now grouped
- Zero pie segments will no longer be sizes as NaN
- 🗄 Parent SVG size no longer depends on deprecated
- 🛠 Adhoc examples fixed