documentation.js v14.0.0-alpha.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-08-05 // 8 months ago
⚠ BREAKING CHANGES
- all Extensions whould contains '.' so that mean if you have just 'ts' then need to convert to '.ts'
- 🚚 external parameter was removed 🚚 Migration plan propose to move all external resources to input usages 📦 Motivation: packages has many inputs which describe in package.json 📦 so that mean need each time to parse all package.json of exsternal resources to understand which etry point need to pick. 📚 But it is base on guesses because entry point may could not contains a documentation and the best way to handle it manualy.
- 🚚 The serve parametr was remove, you can use any other tools which could be refresh and store your html site 🚚 The private parameter has removed, use a access
- 📚 documentation.js will now require node 14 or later.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- ➕ add micromark dependencies fixed #1381 (3ba8165)
- ➕ add TS and TSX as default extensions fixed #1377 (f0cb1c0)
- 📚 external was removed as prefer of input usages (e3c59d7)
- 📚 html report, it is return html if output is not defined (0975871)
- ✂ remove private parameter, use access (BREAKING CHANGES) (874069c)
- 📚 The server parameter deprecated and will be remove in next Major version fixed #1413 (810e08b)
📚 use process.cwd vs
.which can fail (4cc70a5)
📚 replace module-deps-sortable on own implementation to control how parse files (abb781a)
📚 Update Node minimum version to 14 (fc0bb3c)