Avg Release Cycle
228 days ago
- Base the calculation of the chunks to send on the transformed files
- ⏱ Properly display seconds (instead of ms) in error message when timeout is reached
- Properly handle it when
options.methodis a function (there was a bug, which always assumed that it was a String) (thanks to @almdac)
- 🛠 Fix orientation on devices that already handle it properly (thanks to @nosegrind)
- 🖐 Handle additionalParams when they are an Array the way it's expected (thanks to @wiz78)
- Check for
stringin error message type instead of
String(thanks to @RuQuentin)
- 🛠 Fix issue with IE (thanks to @Bjego)
- 🚚 Cleanup the SVGs used to remove IDs and sketch attributes Since SVGs are duplicated this resulted in duplicate IDs being used.
- ➕ Add a dedicated
displayExistingFilemethod to make it easier to display server files.
- 🛠 Fix an error where chunked uploads don't work as expected when transforming files before uploading.
- 0️⃣ Make the default text a button so it's discoverable by keyboard.
- ✂ Removes
npmdependency that got added by mistake
- ⏱ Timeout now generates an error (thanks to @mmollick)
- 🛠 Fix duplicate iteration of error processing (#159 thanks @darkland)
- 🛠 Fixed bootstrap example (@thanks to @polosatus)
addedfilesevent now triggers after each individual
addedfileevent when dragging files into the dropzone, which is the same behavior as when clicking it.
- Correct photo orientation before uploading (if enabled) (thanks to @nosegrind)
- ✂ Remove a potential memory leak in some browsers by keeping a reference to
xhrinside the individual chunk objects (thanks to @clayton2)
- 👍 Allow HTML in the remove links (thanks to @christianklemp)
hiddenInputContainercan now be an
HtmlElementin addition to a selector String (thanks to @WAmeling)
- 🛠 Fix default values on website (since the last deployment, the default values all stated
- 🛠 Fix IE11 issue when dropping files
- 🛠 Fix broken npm release of 5.3.0
- ➕ Add
dictUploadCanceledoption (thanks to @Fohlen)
- 🛠 Fix issue with drag'n'drop on Safari and IE10 (thanks to @taylorryan)
- 🛠 Fix issues with resizing if SVG files are dropped (thanks to @saschagros)
- ➕ Add
- Migrated from coffeescript to ES6!
- ➕ Added chunked file uploading! The highly requested chunked uploads are now available. Checkout the
chunkingoption documentation for more information.
- 🛠 Fixed a faulty
- If an input field doesn't have a name, don't include it when sending the form (thanks to @remyj38)
- 🏁 Opera on Windows Phone is now also blacklisted (thanks to @dracos1)
- If a custom preview element is used, it is now properly handled when it doesn't have a parent (thanks to @uNmAnNeR)