- 🛠 Fixed a regression since 2.1.30 where the library might not load in React or Angular environments, and a TypeError would be thrown.
- 🛠 Fixed dragging of links connected with snapped nodes when the grid cell size was not an integer, causing the links to slowly shift over time.
- 🛠 Fixed rendering of background in images drawn by Diagram.makeImageData when the whole page has been scaled to be less than 100%.
- 🛠 Fixed Diagram.delayInitialization when calling code that prompts the Diagram to update immediately afterwards.
- 🛠 Fixed premature routing of links in Groups that start off collapsed (with Group.isSubGraphExpanded set or bound to false).
- 🛠 Fixed an animation bug that might revert some routes when the initial animation was turned off.
- 🔗 Link.computeAdjusting now only returns Link.End during animation only when routing is AvoidsNodes.
- 🛠 Fixed a regression since 2.1.29 where an Overview would not update with a newly set Overview.observed Diagram and a newly displayed HTMLDivElement until some activity happened on that observed Diagram.
Previous changes from v2.1.30
🔄 Changes for 2.1.30
- 🔄 Changed the behavior of GraphLinksModel so that the use of a key of a non-existent node can be resolved by adding a node with that key in a later transaction, not just in the same transaction.
- 🛠 Fixed routing of duplicate orthogonal links between ports with "...Side" Spots to avoid producing little loops when the ports are close to each other.
- 🛠 Fixed ContextMenuTool to automatically stop running if the newly shown context menu is a not-GraphObject.visible Adornment.
- 🛠 Fixed exception on expanding a Group whose member nodes had partly disconnected links.