HawkEye v0.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-01-09 // over 5 years ago
0.2.0 of Hawk Eye brings enhancements and one great new feature, Repository Mute Filters!
- ➕ Add new Repository Mute Filters feature for flexible muting of notifications. Check the PR for more information! (#10, PR #21)
- 🛠 Fix Cut/Copy/Paste being disabled throughout Hawk Eye. (#8, Commit)
- Enlarged notification type icons. (#15, Commit)
- ✂ Removed dragging from the filter area. (#14, Commit)
🏗 The 0.2.0 build also does the following:
- 🏗 CI builds for the GitHub repository, on branches and pull requests.
- 🛠 Internal code fixes for @todo's and various other things.
- 🛠 README typo fixes. PR #17 [@neutric]
- 🚀 Renamed ia32 Linux build to amd64, which was correctly named upon release. Issue [@klauscfhq!]
- Subscribed has been changed to "Watching" and Manual to "Watching Thread" for readability. Commit
⬆️ If you're on macOS, restarting the app will allow you auto-upgrade. However Windows and Linux users will have to re-download. Enjoy!
Previous changes from v0.1.0
Never fear, Hawk Eye is here!
🚀 This is the initial release of Hawk Eye. You can find more information on the Hark website.