🚀 A maintenance release with more tuned heuristics. Fully backwards compatible.
- Nikita Ledyaev presents highlighting for VBScript, yay!
- 🛠 A couple of bugs with escaping in strings were fixed thanks to Mickle
- Ongoing tuning of heuristics
🛠 Fixed bugs were rather unpleasant so I encourage everyone to upgrade!
- Peter Leonov provides another improved highlighting for Perl
🆓 Also highlight.js homepage now lists sites that use the library. Feel free to ➕ add your site by dropping me a message until I find the time to build a submit form.
🛠 This version fixes IE breakage in previous version. My apologies to all who have already downloaded that one!
- 📜 at last fixed parsing of Delphi's escaped apostrophes in strings
- 💎 in Ruby fixed highlighting of keywords 'def' and 'class', same for 'sub' in Perl
🆓 It's the first version available with English description. Feel free to post your comments and question to highlight.js forum. And don't be afraid if you find there some fancy Cyrillic letters -- it's for Russian users too :-)