Avg Release Cycle
1785 days ago
- 👍 Asynchronous promise support for submenu's (Issue #429) thanks @Ruud-cb for the hard work.
- 📦 Include dist and src in package.json to easily use SCSS files (PR #467) thanks @RoachMech
- Font family when using font awesome (Issue #433)
- ➕ Add check for
opt.$menuis null when handling callbacks. (Issue #462) thanks @andreasrosdal
- 👉 Make
<select>tags xhtml compatible (Issue #451) thanks @andreasplesch
- ⚡️ Update jQuery UI position to 1.12.1
- Callbacks are now called from the scope of the menu the item is in (like a submenu). For now they overwrite root callbacks only if the item is not in a submenu, this so the callbacks are always correct. Unfortunately this will also mean the callbacks option is still not complete if you use the same key for an item in any place. Cant fix that easily. Issue #413.
- Alias for 'cm_seperator' type: 'cm_separator' (thanks @nelson6e65)
- ✂ Removed old integration tests, framework on which they were built is abandoned.
- ✅ Enable jQuery 3 tests in TravisCI
- 💻 jQuery 3 support was fixed again, was a result of jQuery UI (Fixes #407)
- ➕ Add checks for null before using opt.$menu and root.$menu. Fixes #352 (thanks @andreasrosdal)
- Small fix for color or
inputoption on hover
- 📚 Documentation added for cm_seperator (thanks @nelson6e65)
- 🛠 Fix typo in items options documentation (thanks @nelson6e65)
- 🛠 Fix typo in animation: fadeOut (thanks @avi-meslati-sp)
- 🛠 Fix typo in docs code:
showis used twice (thanks @kgeorgiou)
- 🛠 Fix in async documentation.
- ➕ Add option to show item title as HTML (thanks @brassard)
- 👍 Full Font Awesome support
- 🛠 Use relative units for css fixes (Issue #386) (thanks @RoachMech)
- 🔄 Change unicode characters in CSS to readable strings.
- 👌 Improved item styles (thanks @anseki)
- 🏁 Force woff2 font creation for Windows some machines.
- 🛠 Fix so that disabled items can't get focus anymore (thanks @anseki)
- 🛠 Fix so menu size is calculated better no items will take up 2 lines again (thanks @anseki)
- 🛠 Fix bower.json (thanks @nelson6e65)
- 🛠 Fix typo in documentation for "position" and "build" callback (thanks @mmcev106)
- 🛠 Fixed a problem when using the open function with custom arguments (thanks @RareDevil)
widthis increased when repoening menu. Fixed by using outerwidth to calculate width. Fixes #360 (thanks @anseki)
- 🛠 Submenus are not collapsed when the menu is closed fixes #358 (thanks @anseki)
- 🛠 Small delay in checking for autohide to fix missing the menu by a pixel or two. Fixes #347 (thanks @Risord)
- 🛠 Check if an item is not hidden in any way when scrolling through items with the keyboard. Fixes #348
- 📚 Change links and base url of documentation to https as mentioned by @OmgImAlexis in PR#345
- ➕ Added support for providing a function as zIndex value in options object (thanks @eivindga)
- 🛠 Fixed a switch to use the correct type for separators (thanks @RareDevil)
- 🛠 Fixed the problem with submenus size wrongly (Issue #308) (thanks @RareDevil)
- 📦 Incorrect entry on package.json (Issue #336) (thanks @Dijir)
- Gray out disabled icons as well as text (Issue #337) (thanks @r02b)
- ⚡️ Optimized generated CSS so that
context-menu-iconclass can be used to overwrite icon CSS.
- Positioning of contextmenu when using appendTo (thanks @mrMarco)
- 👀 Check to see if target have a higher zIndex than the contextmenu in the key event handler (thanks @RareDevil)
- ✂ Remove executable bit from jquery.contextMenu.js (thanks @jacknagel)
- 🛠 Fixed a problem there was when using a function for icons (thanks @RareDevil)
- 🛠 Fixed a problem where submenus resized wrong (thanks @RareDevil)
- 🛠 Fixed a problem where the contextmenu would open another menu (thanks @RareDevil) - (Issue #252 and Issue #293)
- 🛠 Fixed regression of node name's not being appended to the label of input elements. (thanks @RareDevil)
- ➕ Add check that root.$layer exists, to prevent calling hide() on an defined object. (thanks @andreasrosdal)