Avg Release Cycle
1320 days ago
🚀 Everything didn't get updated properly in the 2.1.2 so I simply scrapped it and made another patch release.
- ➕ Added some simple jQuery proofing so you can pass in the result of a jQuery selector into the Listener's constructor. Thanks to mallocator for the request. Issue #89
- 🔄 Changed the default behavior of how sequence combos behavior. Most people probably would have considered this a bug, so I'm not considering this API breaking. Thanks to ronnyek for pointing the problem out in Issue #68.
- Bower file cleaned up thanks to kkirsche. Pull request #97
- 🛠 Keys in FF/Gecko - and = fixed thanks to deanputney. Pull request #95
- Another fix for unregistering combos using an array of keys
- ➕ Added a destroy method to cleanup a listener. Thanks to smerickson for submitting. Pull request #51
- 🛠 Fixed compatibility for '-'/'_' and '='/'+' keys in FireFox. Thanks to simonsarris for spotting the bug. Issue #50
- ➕ Added spm support. Thanks to sorrycc. Pull request #52
- 🛠 Fixed a bug that prevented combos from unregistering, and updated the docs for how to unregister properly. Thanks to pelly and g00fy-.
- ➕ Added AMD support
- Keypress now has a listener class that must be instantiated. The functions that were previously in the global window.keypress object are now public methods of the window.keypress.Listener class.
- Each instance of a Keypress listener can be bound to a DOM element by passing in the element to the listener's constructor.
- 0️⃣ Combos now default to being ordered (the property is now called is_unordered and is false by default).
- 0️⃣ Combos' handlers preventDefault unless the handler returns true.
- The "combo" public method is now called "simple_combo".
- 0️⃣ The basic combo helpers for simple, counting and sequence combos no longer have a third prevent_default optional parameter.
- 🔊 Debugging console logs can be enabled by setting keypress.debug to true.
- All key event callbacks send a third argument specifying whether the event is firing again automatically because the key has remained pressed down.
v1.0.9November 16, 2013