partytown alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Web Worker" category.
Alternatively, view partytown alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
comlink7.4 0.0 partytown VS comlinkComlink makes WebWorkers enjoyable.
greenlet5.7 0.0 partytown VS greenlet🦎 Move an async function into its own thread.
workerize5.6 0.0 partytown VS workerize🏗️ Run a module in a Web Worker.
worker-dom5.0 1.0 partytown VS worker-domThe same DOM API and Frameworks you know, but in a Web Worker.
threads.js4.8 2.1 partytown VS threads.js🧵 Make web workers & worker threads as simple as a function call.
workly4.0 10.0 partytown VS worklyA really simple way to move a function or class to a web worker. 🏋️♀️→ 😄
stockroom3.9 10.0 partytown VS stockroom🗃 Offload your store management to a worker easily.
workerpool3.8 3.5 partytown VS workerpoolOffload tasks to a pool of workers on node.js and in the browser
clooney3.7 10.0 partytown VS clooneyClooney is an actor library for the web. Use workers without thinking about workers.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
Do you think we are missing an alternative of partytown or a related project?
- Introducing Partytown: Run Third-Party Scripts From a Web Worker
- How Partytown's Sync Communication Works
- Partytown is now in Beta
A fun location for your third-party scripts to hang out
Partytown is a lazy-loaded library to help relocate resource intensive scripts into a web worker, and off of the main thread. Its goal is to help speed up sites by dedicating the main thread to your code, and offloading third-party scripts to a web worker.
The philosophy is that the main thread should be dedicated to your code, and any scripts that are not required to be in the critical path should be moved to a web worker. Main thread performance is, without question, more important than web worker thread performance.
- Qwik: An open-source framework designed for best possible time to interactive, by focusing on resumability of server-side-rendering of HTML, and fine-grained lazy-loading of code.
- Mitosis: Write components once, run everywhere. Compiles to Vue, React, Solid, Angular, Svelte, and more.
- Builder: Drag and drop page builder and CMS for React, Vue, Angular, and more.
Made with ❤️ by Builder.io