PDFKit v0.7.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-09-15 // almost 8 years ago
🚀 This is a big release. I'd like to thank the contributors listed below for making this possible!
- Adds support for an optional page buffering feature where you can go back to previous pages to add things like page numbers. Thanks to @ef4. See #302 for the PR, and here for some docs.
- 🛠 Fixes
continuedoption for text. Thanks @ef4. See #300.
- 🛠 Fixes center-aligned text with the
characterSpacingoption. Thanks again @ef4. See #301.
- 👀 Works around missing ascender in ZapfDingbats font. Thanks @ef4. See #303.
- 🛠 Fixes an infinite loop when the first word of a text call is longer than the space available in the line. @ef4 again (this guy is awesome!). See #309.
- 👀 Avoids unnecessarily breaking inside words when using
continued. @ef4 deserves a medal. See #308.
- 🛠 Fixes TTF parsing when PDFKit is minified. Thanks to @yelouafi for this one. See #306.