phantomjs alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Runner" category.
Alternatively, view phantomjs alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.1 8.3 L4 phantomjs VS nightwatchEnd-to-end testing framework written in Node.js and using the Webdriver API
2.8 0.0 L5 phantomjs VS totoroA simple and stable cross-browser testing tool. 简单稳定的跨浏览器测试工具。
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of phantomjs or a related project?
PhantomJS - Scriptable Headless WebKit
Important: PhantomJS development is suspended until further notice (see #15344 for more details).
- Headless web testing. Lightning-fast testing without the browser is now possible!
- Page automation. Access and manipulate web pages with the standard DOM API, or with usual libraries like jQuery.
- Screen capture. Programmatically capture web contents, including CSS, SVG and Canvas. Build server-side web graphics apps, from a screenshot service to a vector chart rasterizer.
- Network monitoring. Automate performance analysis, track page loading and export as standard HAR format.
- Multiplatform, available on major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and other Unices.
- Pure headless (no X11) on Linux, ideal for continuous integration systems. Also runs on Amazon EC2, Heroku, and Iron.io.
- Easy to install: Download, unpack, and start having fun in just 5 minutes.
- Explore the complete documentation.
- Read tons of user articles on using PhantomJS.
- Join the mailing-list and discuss with other PhantomJS fans.
PhantomJS is free software/open source, and is distributed under the BSD license. It contains third-party code, see the included
third-party.txt file for the license information on third-party code.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the phantomjs README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.