react-vis v0.6 Release Notes
🆕 New legends (sic!), new animations, faster rendering of components, no d3 in actual rendering process, new examples and more.
💥 Breaking changes
animationproperty works differently: duration is removed in favor of stiffness, damping and precision. Please refer to the documentation for the latest changes.
nullvalues of important scale-related attributes for domains and ranges are now treated as real values (and not ignored anymore).
- 🔋 Feature: added the first version of legends (discrete and continuous color legends, continuous size legend). Please refer to the [docs for legends](docs/legends.md) for more details.
- 👌 Improvement: got rid of assigning properties with d3 after rendering, currently all attributes and event listeners are attached using React (and it is faster).
- 👌 Improvement: eliminated the use of
d3-transitionmodules and made the source code smaller.
- 👌 Improvement: added some structure into the examples and simplified their source code (check them out).
- 🛠 Bugfix: fixed crashing on animation (#114).
- 👌 Improvement:
onNearestXevent now returns the index of the selected data point as an attribute (more details [here](docs/xy-plot.md#onnearestx-optional))
- 🛠 Bugfix: added the donut chart to the list of examples (#83).
- 🛠 Bugfix: fixed failing bar charts when the number of segments was changed (#55).