simpleParallax v5.0.0.alpha Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-05-15 // over 1 year ago
🚀 This is the first alpha release of simpleParallax version 5.0.0
- 🚀 This release is a full re-think and re-work of the architecture.
- Gulp is not used anymore and has been replaced by Webpack and its libraryTarget set as UMD.
- We now have a global simpleParallax container that initiates as many as you want instances of each parallax image. The controller and the instance are separated in two different files.
- simpleParallax is now using the Intersection Observer API to check is an element is visible or not.
- Destroy method has been simplified.
- Breakpoint setting is now taking into consideration when user resize the window.
List of commits
- 🍱 🎨 🔥 #c4fd8a - set webpack environment and remove gulp/express/browserify
- 🍱 🎨 🔥 #056633 - remove/adapt the handle function with ES6 standart #14
- 🍱 ⚡️ #b8667e - add Intersection Observer to check if element is visible
- 🍱 🎨 🚚 #9ea196 - full restructuration of simpleParallax architecture
- 👕 🎨 #ba6609 - add prettier pre-commit with Husky and Lint Staged