Sinon.JS alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Assertion" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Sinon.JS or a related project?
Do you wish that Sinon had better documentation?
So do we!
With your support, we can improve the documentation for everyone.
- Donate to the campaign for better documentation
- Spread the word of the campaign in your companies and on social media
For details on compatibility and browser support, please see [
$ npm install sinon
See the sinon project homepage for documentation on usage.
If you have questions that are not covered by the documentation, you can check out the
sinon tag on Stack Overflow or drop by #sinon.js on irc.freenode.net:6667.
You can also search through the Sinon.JS mailing list archives.
- No global pollution
- Easy to use
- Require minimal “integration”
- Easy to embed seamlessly with any testing framework
- Easily fake any interface
- Ship with ready-to-use fakes for XMLHttpRequest, timers and more
See [CONTRIBUTING.md](CONTRIBUTING.md) for details on how you can contribute to Sinon.JS
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on GitHub with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
Sinon.js was released under [BSD-3](LICENSE)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Sinon.JS README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.