sphinx v3.1.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-14 // almost 2 years ago
No data yet 😐
You can check the official repo
Previous changes from v1.3.b3
- ⚡️ Dependency requirement updates: docutils 0.11, Pygments 2.0
gettext_enablesconfig value has been renamed to
- 📄 #1735: Use https://docs.python.org/ instead of
httpprotocol. It was used for
sphinx.ext.intersphinxand some documentation.
🔋 Features added
0️⃣ #1346: Add new default theme;
- Add 'alabaster' theme.
- Add 'sphinx_rtd_theme' theme.
- The 'default' html theme has been renamed to 'classic'. 'default' is still available, however it will emit notice a recommendation that using new 'alabaster' theme.
languageconfig value is now available in the HTML templates.
env-updatedevent can now return a value, which is interpreted as an iterable of additional docnames that need to be rewritten.
👍 #772: Support for scoped and unscoped enums in C++. Enumerators in unscoped enums are injected into the parent scope in addition to the enum scope.
todo_include_todosconfig option to quickstart conf file, handled as described in documentation.
HTML breadcrumb items tag has class "nav-item" and "nav-item-N" (like nav-item-0, 1, 2...).
🆕 New option
sphinx-quickstart --use-make-modefor generating Makefile that use sphinx-build make-mode.
1235: i18n: several node can be translated if it is set to
gettext_additional_targetsin conf.py. Supported nodes are:
html_scaled_image_linkconfig option to conf.py, to control
scaled image link.
🐛 Bugs fixed
- LaTeX writer now generates correct markup for cells spanning multiple rows.
- #1674: Do not crash if a module's
__all__is not a list of strings.
- #1629: Use VerbatimBorderColor to add frame to code-block in LaTeX
- 🏁 On windows, make-mode didn't work on Win32 platform if sphinx was invoked as
- #1687: linkcheck now treats 401 Unauthorized responses as "working".
- #1690: toctrees with
globoption now can also contain entries for single documents with explicit title.
- #1591: html search results for C++ elements now has correct interpage links.
- 💅 bizstyle theme: nested long title pages make long breadcrumb that breaks page layout.
- 💅 bizstyle theme: all breadcrumb items become 'Top' on some mobile browser (iPhone5s safari).
- ⏪ #1722: restore
toctree()template function behavior that was changed at 1.3b1.
- 👻 #1732: i18n: localized table caption raises exception.
:numref:does not work with capital letters in the label
- #1630: resolve CSS conflicts,
div.containercss target for literal block wrapper now renamed to
sphinx.util.pycompathas been restored in its backwards-compatibility; slated for removal in Sphinx 1.4.
- #1719: LaTeX writer does not respect
numref_formatoption in captions