Spin.js v2.1.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-05-28 // almost 7 years ago
- 🔖 Version 2.1.1 had a packaging error, so this release is now 2.1.2.
- 👍 Standard CSS attributes are now preferred over vendor ones if supported.
- 💅 Unified internal coding style across all files.
- ✅ Website now uses the latest version of jQuery from its 1.x branch.
- 📚 Updated documentation to note that the container element must use relative positioning (issue [#292]).
- 👍 spm support (PR [#232]).
- All broken examples
- 🐛 Bug on demo page where the direction setting wasn't reflected in the option object.