spm alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Package Managers" category.
Alternatively, view spm alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
yarn9.6 3.9 L3 spm VS yarnThe 1.x line is frozen - features and bugfixes now happen on https://github.com/yarnpkg/berry
pnpm9.0 9.8 spm VS pnpmFast, disk space efficient package manager
Bower8.8 0.0 L4 spm VS BowerA package manager for the web
component6.1 0.0 L5 spm VS componentClient package management for building better web applications.
jspm5.5 2.4 L2 spm VS jspmFrictionless browser package management.
Duo5.3 0.0 L4 spm VS DuoNext-generation package manager that blends the best ideas from Component, Browserify and Go to make organizing and writing front-end code quick and painless.
jam3.8 0.0 L5 spm VS jamA package manager using a browser-focused and RequireJS compatible repository.
volo3.8 0.0 L2 spm VS voloCreate front end projects from templates, add dependencies, and automate the resulting projects
Refraction1.5 0.0 L5 spm VS RefractionA guard that represents a central point of control in your application
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of spm or a related project?
Brand new static package manager for browser.
spm 从 3.9 开始将不再管理组件的生命周期, 即不再有 spmjs.io. 所以相应的逻辑全部去除. 请使用 npm 来管理组件.
$ npm install spm -g
- Getting Started: https://github.com/spmjs/docs/blob/master/en/getting-started.md
- Develop a package: https://github.com/spmjs/docs/blob/master/en/develop-a-package.md
- Examples: https://github.com/spmjs/examples/tree/spm-webpack
- Website: http://spmjs.io/
- Repository: https://github.com/spmjs/spmjs.io/
Report a issue
SPM is available under the terms of the MIT License.
- Why spm3: https://github.com/spmjs/spm/issues/819
- Release History: https://github.com/spmjs/spm/blob/master/HISTORY.md
- spm2: https://github.com/spmjs/spm/tree/2.x
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the spm README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.