Avg Release Cycle
79 days ago
⚡️ I added the
package.json, and updated the README with emojis and much nicer badges
- ⚡️ Update README.md 4a9eee9
- 🔀 Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/squirrellyjs/squirrellye13e4b9
- 🔀 Merge pull request #133 from squirrellyjs/emojify 02219d2
- ⚡️ Update feature_request.md 8bc7e4d
- ⚡️ Update bug_report.md 664af6f
- 🛠 Fix template emoji 32d4b3f
- ⚡️ Update bug_report.md 28c86bf
- ➕ Add Emoji to README 2c03b9f
- ⚡️ Updated README badges to shields.io 1fae055
- ➕ Added sideEffects:false 043ab49
- ⚡️ I updated Squirrelly to use the All-Contributors bot to display contributors in the README!
- Line endings have now been standardized to use LF, which means that source maps will be generated correctly
- ⚡️ Updated the .editorconfig
- Rebuilt Squirrelly (should only affect source maps) 2aa87e8
- This should force all line endings to be LF 7f62e11
- Saving files before refreshing line endings 5fdfd53
- ➕ Add .editorconfig (#122) 6d508c1
- 🛠 Fixed All-Contributors table in the README fcc1d9b
- 📄 docs: add nebrelbug as a contributor (#125) 63a1516
- 📄 docs: create .all-contributorsrc bbe1173
- 📄 docs: update README.md bc136cb
- ⬆️ Bump eslint-utils from 1.3.1 to 1.4.2 (#123) b712f55
- ⬆️ Bump eslint-utils from 1.3.1 to 1.4.2 b70a7ed
- ➕ Add .editorconfig f2d0e5a
- FILTER CHAINING NOW WORKS!
- Bundle size decreased to 4.7kb minified, 2.1kb minzipped! https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- We rebuilt, tested, and tweaked the master RegExp, and fixed the RegExp that handles helper references. The master RegExp is 83 characters shorter than before.
🛠 Fixed (overview)
- Filter chaining!
- Helper references by ID inside parameters
- ⚡️ Updated demo to include example with multiple filters 0d9f50d
- Working initial version 8fd4718
- ✂ Removed globalRef, helperRef to outside while loop 09f72bc
- ⚡️ changed replaceParamHelpers to replaceHelperRefs, updated RegExp 2552c35
- Squirrelly no longer checks whether a helper reference is inside a string - it replaces all perceived helper references, no matter where. Checking whether it's inside a string is unnecessarily time-consuming and complex. If you need to have the literal character "@" somewhere in a string, use string concatenation:
'somestr' + '@' + 'otherstring'.
♻️ The main change in this version is a refactored
loadfunction by @joergleis, which has the same API but is cleaner and smaller.
- ✅ Rebuilt dist to double-check tests a1e0c01
- 🔀 Merge pull request #119 from joergleis/master 275ebf9
- ➕ Add option to use cached name without template 00ff872
- ✂ Remove swap file from git 5ffde94
- 🛠 Fix commit f1aacc0
- ♻️ Refactor and fix load() 9c59527