thorax v3.0.0-beta.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-10-16 // over 5 years ago
- 🐎 #389 - Performance optimations (@kpdecker)
- #390 - Deferrable render (@kpdecker)
- 🏗 #388 - Utilize lodash for server builds (@kpdecker)
- Avoid complex boolean chaining - 56a8b25
- Implement basic benchmarks - 2f2fcde
setViewcallers can not assume that the operation has completed after the call returns unless they pass the
rendered:collectionnow occurs prior to the
before:renderedevents can not assume that other handlers have executed prior to their own execution unless they utilize the
deferred.execAPI which does guarantee this case (although the existing concerns of did you register before the other guy hold and this is generally ill advised to make these assumptions in loosely linked event code).
- 🏗 Users building with lumbar who desire the forms feature must include the thorax-form mixin
- 🚚 The
helper:$nameevent has been removed. Users should bind to the
helperevent and check the name parameter that they wish to examine.
_.uniqueIdno longer uses global variables for tracking state. Instead callers must call
_resetIdCounterwhen wishing to modify that behavior.
contextno longer clones the model attributes so callers need to take care to not modify the returned value.