Tool Cool Range Slider alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Range Sliders" category.
Alternatively, view toolcool-range-slider alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Tool Cool Range Slider or a related project?
Tool Cool Range Slider
Any Number of Pointers
The library supports any number of pointers (knobs/handles): one-pointer range slider, two-pointers range slider, or as many as you need.
Responsive and mobile-ready range slider that looks good on any devices :iphone:. It supports touch, mousewheel events, and keyboard.
It accessible via ARIA-attributes :shield:
Range slider library has a standalone Marks Plugin. This allows to generate points along the slider:
The library is built with Typescript and does not use external dependencies :unlock:. The core is 28KB minified or 9KB compressed (GZip).
Styles & Design
The library has multiple options for customizing :wrench: the appearance of the slider. Width, height, border radius, colors, hover and focus, and other properties can be customized using the slider attributes.
Images and SVGs can be used as pointers.
Direction & Orientation
The library supports horizontal and vertical orientation :globe_with_meridians:. It also supports left to right and right to left directions for a horizontal slider, and top to bottom and bottom to top for vertical sliders.
Numbers, Text, or Range
The slider range can be defined by a minimum and maximum numbers. Another option is to provide a list of individual (discrete) values. Both text :writing_hand: and numeric data are supported.
Local & Session Storage
Local storage :floppy_disk: and session storage support as a standalone plugin. The user selection will be saved and restored after page refresh or navigation from other pages.
Moving Tooltip Plugin
Range slider library has a standalone Moving Tooltip Plugin. The plugin adds a moving tooltip to each pointer. You can change the tooltip color, size, and distance to pointer.
The library also supports range dragging:
Origin at Center
The library also has an Origin at Center Plugin. This plugin makes the origin of the pointer always in the center.
- Based on web component technologies.
- Allows programmatic attribute changes :computer:
- Simple dynamic rendering after ajax requests or delays.
- Disabled/enabled range slider (including API).
- Possibility to disable only one pointer.
- Non-linear range slider :chart_with_downwards_trend:
- Optional animation on panel click.
- Works well with Bootstrap and other CSS frameworks :+1:
- No CSS conflicts due to web components.
- Automatically generated labels as a standalone plugin.
- Any number of sliders on one page.
- Supports two (and more) pointers overlap, pointers max and min distance.
- The functionality of the library can be extended using plugins.
- The range slide can be used in React and other frameworks.
- Extensive API based on TypeScript.
- Binding Labels Plugin
- Auto Generated Labels Plugin
- Moving Tooltip Plugin
- Storage Plugin
- Pointer Shapes CSS Plugin
- Themes CSS Plugin
- Origin at Center Plugin
- Marks Plugin
It can be used for free in any personal or commercial project :gift:
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Tool Cool Range Slider README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.