tsParticles v1.14.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-05-10 // about 1 year ago
🚀 Release Notes
🆕 New Features
- Particles can now be destroyed after a threshold size (bigger or lower it's your choice)
- Particles can infect other particles with a new
- Particles can now vibrate with a new
- 🚚 Particles can set
- Created a slim file
tsparticles.slim.jsthat doesn't have
Existing features improvements
- 👍 Play/Pause behavior now will have a better behavior in startup
- 📱 The particles number limit can be more flexible with area density integration. If you specify a density the limit will be affected by that calculation, this will improve responsiveness.
- The particles number density will be more customizable, the code has a 1000 factor hard coded, now that value is customizable.