validate.js v1.3 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-08-19 // over 6 years ago
- 🛠 Fixed an issue where multiple checkboxes could not be validated.
- There has been an API-breaking change made to callback behavior:
- If the required rule is present, a callback will be fired once all other validation rules pass.
- If the field is not required and it is empty, the callback will not be called unless condition #3 is met.
- A callback will always be called if it is preceded by an '!' i.e. rules: '!callback_myCustomCallback'