WatermelonDB v0.20 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-05 // over 1 year ago
💥 BREAKING CHANGES
🚀 This release has unintentionally broken RxJS for some apps using
with-observables. If you have this issue, please update
@nozbe/with-observablesto the latest version.
🆕 New features
- 👀 [Sync] Conflict resolution can now be customized. See docs for more details
- 👍 [Android] Autolinking is now supported
- 🔧 [LokiJS] Adapter autosave option is now configurable
- ♻️ Interal RxJS imports have been refactor such that rxjs-compat should never be used now
- 🐎 [Performance] Tweak Babel config to produce smaller code
- 🐎 [Performance] LokiJS-based apps will now take up to 30% less time to load the database (id and unique indicies are generated lazily)
- 🛠 [iOS] Fixed crash on database reset in apps linked against iOS 14 SDK
- 🌐 [LokiJS] Fix
Q.likebeing broken for multi-line strings on web
- 🛠 Fixed warn "import cycle" from DialogProvider (#786) by @gmonte.
- 🛠 Fixed cache date as instance of Date (#828) by @djorkaeffalexandre.