marionette v2.4.3 Release Notes
TemplateCache#loadTemplateaccepts empty script-tag templates.
- Parent LayoutView's
childEventscontinue working with views attached manually using
- When an array of items (length > 1) are added to a collection backing a CollectionView using the
atoption, the child views are appended to the DOM in the proper order.
- When models are added to a collection backing a CollectionView with the
atoption, the child views are rendered in the proper order even when the CollectionView has a filter.
falsereturn value even when there are no child views.
Region#emptyreliably destroys views when called with options.
- CollectionView child views can, in turn, render children within
emptyViewcan be pure
- 👍 Better documentation around view
childEventsthat reinforces the distinction between child view
- Guidance on achieving full event lifecycle while using
Backbone.Viewas the child view within CollectionViews or LayoutViews/Regions.
- 👍 Allow
Applicationto be initialized with multiple arguments for consistency with earlier releases.
- ✅ More comprehensive support for Backbone child views, including a more rigorous test suite and support for
dom:refreshlifecycle events when shown by CollectionViews or LayoutViews/Regions.
- ⬆️ Bumped Backbone dependency to 1.2.3