- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
influxdb 2.0.0-beta.16 (August 07, 2020)
docker pull quay.io/influxdb/influxdb:2.0.0-beta
📦 | Platform | Package | | --- | --- | | Mac OS X | influxdb_2.0.0-beta.16_darwin_amd64.tar.gz | | Mac OS X (CLI Only) | influxdb_client_2.0.0-beta.16_darwin_amd64.tar.gz | | Linux | influxdb_2.0.0-beta.16_linux_amd64.tar.gz | | Linux (CLI Only) | influxdb_client_2.0.0-beta.16_linux_amd64.tar.gz |
📦 1. 19066: Drop deprecated /packages route tree 0️⃣ 2. 19116: Support more types for template envRef default value and require explicit default values 🚚 3. 19104: Remove orgs/labels nested routes from the API.
- 19075: Add resource links to a stack's resources from public HTTP API list/read calls ✨ 2. 19103: Enhance resource creation experience when limits are reached
- 19223: Add dashboards command to influx CLI
- 19225: Allow user onboarding to optionally set passwords
- 18841: Limit query response sizes for queries built in QueryBuilder by requiring an aggregate window
🐛 Bug Fixes
- 19043: Enforce all influx CLI flag args are valid
- 19188: Dashboard cells correctly map results when multiple queries exist
- 19146: Dashboard cells and overlay use UTC as query time when toggling to UTC timezone
- 19222: Bucket names may not include quotation marks
💻 UI Improvements
- 19231: Alerts page filter inputs now have tab indices for keyboard navigation
consul 1.7.6 (August 07, 2020)
1.7.6 (August 07, 2020)
🐛 BUG FIXES:
- [backport/1.7.x] xds: revert setting set_node_on_first_message_only to true when generating envoy bootstrap config [GH-8441]
syncthing 1.8.0-rc.4 (August 07, 2020)
🚀 This release:
➕ adds the experimental
copyRangeMethodconfig on folders, for use on
👀 filesystems with copy-on-write support. Please see
🔀 https://docs.syncthing.net/advanced/folder-copyrangemethod.html for
➕ adds TCP hole punching, used to establish high performance TCP
connections in certain NAT scenarios where only relay or QUIC
connections could be used previously.
➕ adds a configuration to file versioning for how often to run cleanup.
🔧 This defaults to once an hour, but is configurable from very
frequently to never.
- 🔀 #5425: Allow editing ignore patterns texterea in GUI's folder dialog even when #include fails
- 🔀 #6733: strelaysrv can't propely unmarshall a response when joining a pool
- 🔀 #6784: Remote device completion 100% while it is actually syncing
- 🔀 #6816: fatal error: concurrent map read and map write
- 🔀 #6823: Syncthing 1.7.0 performs UPnP with NAT traversal disabled
- 🔀 #4259: Attempt TCP hole punching
- 🔀 #4271: Make use of filesystems that can handle copies efficiently.
- 🔀 #6075: Feature: API check sync status of folder[s]
- 🔀 #6313: Improving disk access control in folders with file versioning
- 🔀 #6565: Create versioning directory recursively (creating parents as necessary)
- 🔀 #6795: Don't warn encountering an invalid path separator for deleted items
- 🔀 #6807: "File Pull Order" should be disabled (greyed out) for "Send Only" folders in the GUI
- 🐳 #6832: Support running syncthing Docker image as non-root user