- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Highlight.js 9.15.10 (August 20, 2019)
🆕 New languages: none. 🆕 New styles: none. 👌 Improvements:
- support for ruby's squiggly heredoc (#2049)
- support css custom properties (#2082)
- fix(PureBASIC): update to 5.60 (#1508)
- fix(Kotlin): parenthesized types in function declaration (#2107)
- fix(Kotlin): nested comment (#2104)
- fix(isbl): contains key typo (#2103)
- fix(github-gist.css): match Github styles (#2100)
- fix(elm): update to latest elm syntax (#2088)
- fix: Support highlighting inline HTML and CSS tagged template strings in JS and TS (#2105)
- feat(YAML): add YAML to common languages (#1952)
- feat(xml): Add support for Windows Script File (.wsf), inline VBScript in XML
CodeMirror 5.48.4 (August 20, 2019)
🔖 Version 5.48.4
🐛 Bug fixes
💅 Make default styles for line elements more specific so that they don't apply to all
<pre>elements inside the editor.
👌 Improve efficiency of fold gutter when there's big folded chunks of code in view.
🛠 Fix a bug that would leave the editor uneditable when a content-covering collapsed range was removed by replacing the entire document.
👍 julia mode: Support number separators.
👍 asterisk mode: Improve comment support.
👍 handlebars mode: Support triple-brace tags.