The fastest way to add an OAuth API on your app, right from your frontend. All API requests are securely handled by Bearer.sh. And it grants you monitoring, full logging, as well as notifications when an API fails.
Based on the "API" category
Build a simple group chat application with Angular 7 from scratch
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Bearer - The API Integration Framework
Bearer provides all of the tools to build, run and manage API Learn more
Table of contents
You should use Bearer if you want to:
- Consume any API in minutes
- Map API endpoints to your app model
- Integrate into your code with one line
- Deploy and Scale without fuss
- Monitor every API call
- Manage your integrations
The documentation is available on the Bearer doc center.
Install drone-cli Install on linux:
curl -L https://github.com/drone/drone-cli/releases/latest/download/drone_linux_amd64.tar.gz | tar zx sudo install -t /usr/local/bin drone
Install on MacOS:
brew tap drone/drone brew install drone
We welcome all contributors, from casual to regular 💙
- Bug report. Is something not working as expected? Send a bug report.
- Feature request. Would you like to add something to the framework? Send a feature request.
- Documentation. Did you find a typo in the doc? Open an issue and we'll take care of it.
- Development. If you don't know where to start, you can check the open issues.
To start contributing to code, you need to:
Bearer is [MIT licensed][license-url].
<!-- Badges -->
<!-- Links -->