EpicEditor v0.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2013-07-07 // over 8 years ago
importFileand has more functionality.
exportFileand has more functionality.
getElementwith more selectors and slightly modified existing ones.
optionsis removed and moved as an object into the
- ➕ Added
versionto EpicEditor object to return the current EE version (i.e.
🆕 New Features
- 💻 Fullscreen in unsupported browsers (Firefox and IE9).
- 💾 Save via ctrl/cmd+s.
- ⚡️ Full CRUD event support (
removeevents to hook into with
- 📜 Use any parser with the new
parseroption. Just return HTML from a function.
⚡️ Updates and Major Bug Fixes
- EpicEditor gets a logo from @sebnitu.
- 👍 Complete IE9 support.
- Theming has been completely redone. Instead of everything living in one document and conflicting with each other it will live in these multiple documents: base, editor, and preview.
- 🆕 New and much better Markdown parser Marked by @chjj. (EpicEditor's own README actually works in EpicEditor finally).
- 🆕 New icons with preview/edit specific icons (thanks @sebnitu).
- 👍 Better docs (thanks again @sebnitu).
- ⚡️ Updated GitHub theme to match their current theme.
- 👍 Better interval cleanup on
⚡️ Behind-the-scenes Updates