Avg Release Cycle
2220 days ago
- ➕ Added check to ensure that the required parameters are present (#908, 085d3a8)
- 🛠 Fixed restoration of Hammer.defaults.cssProps on destory (#904theregttr5ki, 7d0e60f)
v2.0.7April 21, 2016
- ➕ Add Assign method and deprecate merge and extend (#895fc01eae)
- 🔦 Expose Hammer on window or self if either is defined to avoid issues when AMD is present but not used. ( 356f795)
- ➕ Add support for PointerEvent instead of MSPointerEvent if supported. (#754, 439c7a6)
- 🛠 Fixed moz-prefix, prefix should be Moz not moz. (3ea47f3)
- ✂ Removed non-existant recognizer (f1c2d3b)
- 🛠 Fixed config leaking between instances(189098f)
- 🛠 Fixed gaps in gesture configs and update tests to match (70c2902)
- 🛠 Fixed Manager off method (#768, da49a27)
- ➕ Added compatibility with requirejs optimizer namespaces ( 70075f2)
- ✅ Made touchaction test zoomable ( 50264a7)
- 🛠 Fixed preventing default when for
pan-x pan-ycase ( 95eaafa)
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect touch action pan direction ( a81da57)
- 🛠 Fixed combined pan-x pan-y to resolve to none ( fdae07b)
- 🛠 Fixed inverted touch-action for pan recognizer (#728, 605bd3b)
- 🛠 Fixed dependency on non standard touch list ordering (#610, #791, 287720a)
- 🛠 Fixed swipe to not trigger after multitouch gesture (#640, 711d8a1)
- 🛠 Fixed swipe recognizer to use overall gesture direction and velocity ( 963fe69)
- 🛠 Fixed getDirection returning reversed direction ( e40dcde)
- 🛠 Fixed detection of tap when multi touch gestures are present ( c46cbba)
- 🛠 Fixed incorrect event order (#824, 92f2d76)
- 🛠 Fixed leaking options between recognizer instances (#813, af32c9b)
- 🛠 Fixed detection when element has no style attribute ( 5ca6d8c)
v2.0.5December 22, 2015
- 🛠 Fix IE pointer issue. #665
- 🛠 Fix multi-touch at different elements. #668
- ➕ Added experimental [single-user Touch input handler](src/input/singletouch.js). This to improve performance/ux when only a single user has to be supported. Plans are to release 2.1 with this as default, and a settings to enable the multi-user handler.
- Manager.set improvements.
- 🛠 Fix requireFailure() call in Manager.options.recognizers.
- 👉 Make DIRECTION_ALL for pan and swipe gestures less blocking.
- 🛠 Fix Swipe recognizer threshold option.
- 🔦 Expose the Input classes.
- ➕ Added the option
inputClassto set the used input handler.
- 👌 Improved mouse and pointer-events input, now able to move outside the window.
- ➕ Added the export name (
Hammer) as an argument to the wrapper.
- Add the option experimental
inputTargetto change the element that receives the events.
- 👌 Improved performance when only one touch being active.
- 🛠 Fixed the jumping deltaXY bug when going from single to multi-touch.
- 👌 Improved velocity calculations.
- 🛠 Fix issue when no document.body is available
- ➕ Added pressup event for the press recognizer
- ✂ Removed alternative for Object.create
- Full rewrite of the library.
v1.1.3May 20, 2014