HeadJS alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Loaders" category.
Alternatively, view HeadJS alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.4 0.0 L3 HeadJS VS curlcurl.js is small, fast, extensible module loader that handles AMD, CommonJS Modules/1.1, CSS, HTML/text, and legacy scripts.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of HeadJS or a related project?
Tested with (..amongst others)
Responsive Design, Feature Detections, and Resource Loading
- Speed up your apps: Load JS & CSS asyncronously and in parallel, but execute them in order
- Load one asset if a condition is met, else fallback and load a different one
- Manage script dependencies, and execute callbacks once they are loaded
- Cross-browser compatible « pseudo media-queries » let you code against different resolutions & devices
- Fix quirks in specific browsers by quickly applying dedicated CSS/JS logic
- Detect various browsers & their versions
- Check if the client supports a certain Browser, HTML5, or CSS3 feature
- Automatically generates JS and CSS classes for browsers & features that where detected
- Automatically generates CSS classes, to know what page or section a user is viewing
- Know if the user is in landscape or portrait mode
- Or whether the client is using a mobile or desktop device
- Get old browsers to support HTML5 elements like nav, sidebar, header, footer, ...
- Make it, The only script in your <HEAD>
- A concise solution to universal problems