Check out the playground and examples.
pdfmake alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Files" category.
Alternatively, view pdfmake alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of pdfmake or a related project?
This is unstable master branch for version 0.3.x, for stable use version 0.2.x see branch 0.2 or older version 0.1.x see branch 0.1.
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
- convenient styling and style inheritance,
- page headers and footers:
- static or dynamic content,
- access to current page number and page count,
- page dimensions and orientations,
- custom page breaks,
- font embedding,
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures,
- table of contents,
- helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF,
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject).
Documentation URL: https://pdfmake.github.io/docs/
Source of documentation: https://github.com/pdfmake/docs Improvements are welcome!
Building from sources
git clone https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake.git cd pdfmake npm install npm run build
git clone https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake.git cd pdfmake yarn yarn run build
Thanks to all contributors.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the pdfmake README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.