This is the source for RegExr.com RegExr is a HTML/JS based tool for creating, testing, and learning about Regular Expressions.
RegExr alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "RegExp" category.
Alternatively, view RegExr alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of RegExr or a related project?
- Results update in real-time as you type.
- Roll over a match or expression for details.
- Save & share expressions with others.
- Use Tools to explore your results.
- Browse the Reference for help & examples.
- Undo & Redo with cmd-Z / Y in editors.
- Search for & rate Community patterns.
Issues & Feature Requests
Please report issues & feature requests on GitHub. Please do not post questions about regular expressions (use Stack Overflow instead).
If you would like to contribute back to RegExr.com please send us pull requests.
Please make sure they are well formatted and follow the style specified out in the existing files.
This version of RegExr is licensed under GPL v3. If you're interested in using the source under other terms, feel free to get in touch.
RegExr uses Gulp to manage the build process. You will need to install Node and Gulp, and install other dependencies via
npm install. Running
gulp (default) will run dev builds and set up a test server.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the RegExr README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.