v9.6June 08, 2015
v9.5January 26, 2015
🆕 New features and API:
onResourceErrorparameter contains now always
slimer.geckoVersionhave a new
- 💻 With Firefox 56 and higher, SlimerJS can be trully headless by adding the
--headlessoption on the command line
- 👍 Proxy config: support https URI for pac
- 🆕 new
onResourceRequested: support of
requestData.postDatawhen http method is “patch”
- Compatibility with Firefox 59
🚀 See change details in release notes
v1.0.0-rc.1March 14, 2018
v1.0.0-beta.1November 18, 2017
v1.0.0-alpha.1October 28, 2016
v0.10.2November 26, 2016
v0.10.1September 21, 2016
🚀 This new release brings new features and compatibility with Firefox 46. Among of them:
- 👌 support of PDF export
- 👌 support of Selenium with a "web driver mode"
- 👌 support of stdout, stderr and stdin streams with the system module
- 👌 support of exit code with phantom.exit() and slimer.exit()
- 👌 support of node_modules with require()
- 👌 support of special files (/dev/* etc) with the fs module
🛠 This version fixes also many bugs and conformance issues with PhantomJS 1.9.8 and 2.x.
🚀 See change details in release notes.
🏗 Note that there isn't anymore "standalone edition" (with embedding of XulRunner), because Mozilla ceased to maintain and build XulRunner. Only the "lightweight" edition is available from now, and you must install Firefox to run SlimerJS.