Avg Release Cycle
344 days ago
- 🛠 Don't use
selfkeywords unless defined. Fixes #2070.
- 🛠 onBecome(Un)Observed didn't trigger when using number as key of observable map. Fixes #2067.
_endActionto be able to start and action and finish it without needing a code block. This is low level stuff you shouldn't need that's mostly useful for library creators.
- 🛠 Don't use
- 🛠 Added support for symbol named properties in maps and objects. Fixes #1809 and #1925 through #1944 by @loklaan
- 👀 Added
observable.set, see #1945 by xaviergonz
- 🛠 Fixed events for arrays using the wrong object, #1964 by xaviergonz
- Improved flow typings #1960 by @tbezman
- ⚡️ Updated tooling, #1949 and #1931 by xaviergonz
- 👍 Introduced support for observable sets! Through #1592 by @newraina
observable.boxnow accepts an
equalsoption, to be able to pass a custom comparision function. Through #1862, #1874 by @fi3ework. Fixes #1580
- ⚠ Improved logging of reactions; if an action throws an exception, errors in reactions that react to that are only logged as warnings. Fixes #1836
- 👀 Improved typings for
flow, see #1827 by @xaviergonz
- 🛠 Don't allow subclassing map, fixes #1858
- 🛠 Fixed
trace(true)not being able to handle multi-line comments in traced function. Fixes #1850
@computednow introduces non-configurable properties, to fail fast on incorrect inheritance or property deletion. Fixes #1867
- 🛠 The options
isolateGlobalStatenow work correctly when used together. Fixes #1869
- MobX now requires TypeScript 3 (this was already the case in 5.7.0, but in this version the difference is actually noticeable in the typings).
- 🛠 Fixed array dehancer sometimes skipping. Fixes #1839 through #1841 by k-g-a
- 🛠 Fixed issue where webpack 4 wouldn't use the ESM module #1834 by mrtnbroder
- 🛠 Improved type inference for
flowin TypeScript 3. Fixes #1816 through #1825 by ismailhabib
- Introduced support for global environment variable
IGNORE_MOBX_MINIFIY_WARNING=trueto skip the built-in minification warning. See #1835 by fi3ework
- 🛠 Fixed onBecome(Un)Observed dispoer cleanup. Fixes #1537 through #1833 by fi3ework
- ⬆️ Upgraded typings to TypeScript 3
- 🛠 Fixed #1742, change detection fails when multiple mobx instances were active.
- 🛠 Fixed #1624, use built-in flow types for iterators
- ⏪ Fixed #1777 through #1826, stack overflow exception, in development mode, when using
@computedon a React component. The MobX 5 behavior here has been reverted to the MobX 4 behavior.