Avg Release Cycle
127 days ago
- Make initial values of observable set accept readonly array #2202
- 👍 Expose
_allowStateReadsEnd. This is low level stuff you shouldn't need that's mostly useful for library creators. #2233
- ⚡️ Fixed an issue with
observableRequiresReactionand updating observable during reaction #2195
- 👀 Improved type inference for
action#2213 (see detailed explanation)
The minimum required TypeScript version is now 3.6
- 🛠 Fixed flow typings with Typescript v3.6. This means that version of Typescript is required when using flows.
- Cancelled flows now reject with a
FlowCancellationErrorinstance whose error message is the same as in previous versions (
"FLOW_CANCELLED") so this is not breaking. #2172 by @vonovak
- 👷 Fix running mobx in web worker #2184 by @shahata
- 🛠 Fixed flow typings for Facebook's Flow. A new
CancellablePromiseFlow type is exported. #2164 by @vonovak
- 👍 Added support for symbol keys on observable properties (MobX 5 only). #2175 by @StephenHaney
- 🛠 Don't use
selfkeywords unless defined. Fixes #2070.
- 🛠 onBecome(Un)Observed didn't trigger when using number as key of observable map. Fixes #2067.
_endActionto be able to start and action and finish it without needing a code block. This is low level stuff you shouldn't need that's mostly useful for library creators.
- 🛠 Don't use