Avg Release Cycle
1016 days ago
- ⬇️ Downgraded qunit to v1 to make tests work again
- ⚡️ Updated webpack to build dist
- ⚡️ Updated supportsTouch query from modernizr #1084
- 🛠 Fix drag offsets passed to "drag.start" from touch drags in elproto.drag #1101
- 🛠 Fix memory leak in Element.removeData() #1077
- ➕ Adding react-raphael to related projects #1072
- ➕ Added icons back to raphael's website
- ⚡️ Updated version in banner and raphael's website
- ⚡️ Updated site refs to https
- Updating package.json dependencies
- Using custom eve instead of old eve in npm
- Fixed class as a reserved word in old browsers
v2.2.6October 02, 2016
Duplicated tag by mistake.
- Using custom repo for eve in bower to avoid using a short sha in it.
- 🛠 Fixing no-deps version with eve.
- 🔄 Changed eve dependencies avoiding short sha and github url
- ⏪ Reverted Perf change which makes animation unreliable
- Improved elements ids, so multiple raphael instances are more reliable
- Removed name of amd module
- 🏗 Webpack build
- ➕ Added tests! (thanks @TheCloudlessSky)
- Strict error on method R.ninja
- 💻 Cross-browser gradient fixes
- ⬇️ Reduce transform string to avoid long parsing times after several transformations
- 📦 raphael.amd.js as main in package.json.
- 💻 raphael.amd.js version to work with Browserify.
- Can't set glow with opacity 0
- Using origin and pathname with gradient urls, urls with # weren't being resolved correctly
- Defined nodeps version, and changed how raphael is loaded
- Set stop-opacity in gradient defs
- 🛠 Fixed rounding issue in RGB formatter