Excel-like grid component built with React, with editors, keyboard navigation, copy & paste, and the like http://adazzle.github.io/react-data-grid/
React Data Grid alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Spreadsheet" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of React Data Grid or a related project?
React Data Grid
Excel-like grid component built with React, with editors, keyboard navigation, copy & paste, and the like
The easiest way to use react-data-grid is to install it from npm and build it into your app with Webpack.
npm install react-data-grid
You can then import react-data-grid in your application as follows:
import ReactDataGrid from 'react-data-grid';
Versions In This Repository
- master - commits that will be included in the next minor or patch release
- next - commits that will be included in the next major release (breaking changes)
Most PRs should be made to master, unless you know it is a breaking change.
To install the latest unstable version, you can run
npm install react-data-grid@next
We use Bootstrap. If you want your Grid to get the "default" styling like the picture above, you'll need to include it separately.
npm install bootstrap
and then import the css from the dist folder when bootstrapping your application
If you intend to do a major release update for you react-data-grid check [the migration documents](migrations).
- Lightning fast virtual rendering
- Can render hundreds of thousands of rows with no lag
- Keyboard navigation
- Fully editable grid
- Rich cell editors like autocomplete, checkbox and dropdown editors, complete with keyboard navigation
- Custom cell Editors - Easily create your own
- Custom cell Formatters
- Frozen columns
- Resizable columns
- Context Menu
- Copy and Paste values into other cells
- Multiple cell updates using cell dragdown
- Association of events of individual columns
Check out the
examples directory to see how simple previously complex UI
and workflows are to create.
Please see [CONTRIBUTING](CONTRIBUTING.md)
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the React Data Grid README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.