Vue Storefront is a standalone PWA storefront for your eCommerce, possible to connect with any eCommerce backend (eg. Magento, Pimcore, Prestashop or Shopware) through the API.
Vue Storefront is and always will be in the open source. Anyone can use and support the project, we want it to be a tool for the improvement of the shopping experience. The project is in the production ready phase.
Vue Storefront alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Faster Web" category.
Alternatively, view Vue Storefront alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
9.6 9.7 L5 Vue Storefront VS lighthouseAutomated auditing, performance metrics, and best practices for the web.
8.1 0.9 Vue Storefront VS TurbolinksTurbolinks makes navigating your web application faster
dhtmlxGantt with ReactJS
1.5 0.0 Vue Storefront VS Fly CDNA set of useful libraries for Edge Apps. Run locally, write tests, and integrate it into your deployment process. Move fast and maybe don't break things? Because, gosh darnit, you're an adult.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Vue Storefront or a related project?
Lightning-Fast Frontend Platform for Headless Commerce Vue Storefront is the most popular and most advanced Frontend Platform for eCommerce.
Russia’s military aggression against Ukraine. How can you support Ukrainian civil society? All help is needed. If you are not able to help locally, by sheltering a fellow Ukrainian, you can also: Support the Ukraine Armed forces directly by sending funding to the special accounts. NBU Special Account to Raise Funds for Ukraine’s Armed Forces Help the ICRC (Red Cross) with donations. Ukrainian Red Cross Society Donate to the United Help Ukraine. United Help Ukraine Donate to Voices of Children Voices of Children
Learn more about available integrations
- 🖥 Demo: https://demo.vuestorefront.io/
- 📦 Installation: https://docs.vuestorefront.io/v2/getting-started/installation.html
- 📘 Documentation: https://docs.vuestorefront.io/v2/
- 👥 Discord Community: https://discord.vuestorefront.io/
- 🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/VueStorefront
- 🎥 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/VueStorefront
- 🌟 Over 1000+ Live Stores, check the list!
The business challenges
Vue Storefront solves a set of key business challenges from the world of the shopping experience. Our goal is to provide the solution with:
- ultrafast front-end for the store - with the PWA approach, we can now render the catalog of products within milliseconds;
- endurance for traffic overloads on the store;
- off-line shopping capabilities;
- smooth shopping experience close to the user experience from the native mobile applications;
- all-in-one front-end for desktop and mobile screens with no necessity for maintaining 3 or more applications for different touchpoints (web browser, Android, iOS, etc.).
- rapid development without architecture limitations.
The headless architecture
If you like the ideas behind Vue Storefront and want to become a contributor - join our Discord server, check the list of the active issues or contact us directly via contributors(at)vuestorefront(dot)io.
If you have discovered a 🐜 or have feature suggestion, feel free to create an issue on Github.
Vue Storefront is and always will be Open Source, released under MIT Licence.
You can support us in various ways:
- Contribute - this is how the Core Team is supporting the project!
- Evangelize - tweet about us, take some speaking slot at a tech conference, etc.
Vue Storefront is a Community effort brought to You by our great Core Team and supported by the following companies.
Vue Storefront source code is completely free and released under the MIT License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Vue Storefront README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.