Please see the ApostropheCMS documentation for complete information about building sites with ApostropheCMS.
ApostropheCMS alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Node-Powered CMS Frameworks" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ApostropheCMS or a related project?
ApostropheCMS is a content management system (CMS) for Node.js. It supports in-context editing, schema-driven content types, flexible widgets and a great deal more. This module contains everything necessary to build a website with ApostropheCMS.
Please see the ApostropheCMS documentation for detailed information about building sites with ApostropheCMS.
The ApostropheCMS documentation will walk you through some simple steps to get your local environment set up with the technology stack that runs ApostropheCMS (Node.js, MongoDB, ImageMagick) along with installing ApostropheCMS itself.
Then create a new project on your computer and work on building your beautiful website.
The ApostropheCMS documentation will walk you through editing page templates, global content, creating custom widgets and navigation, along with configuring reusable "pieces" and global settings. Plus, a whole lot more!
Taking it Further
Moreover, there's tons of great info in the "How To" section of the docs, and it's always growing!
Extending the Core with Modules
ApostropheCMS is Node.js all the way through, which means it can be extended in all sorts of interesting ways. Here's a list of some of our favorite modules:
- apostrophe-headless - Add REST APIs and power your React / Vue / Native / etc. apps with a headless CMS.
- apostrophe-blog - Everything you need to put a blog on your site.
- apostrophe-events - Manage upcoming events.
- apostrophe-workflow - Add powerful localization capabilities to your project.
- apostrophe-passport - Authenticate via Twitter, Facebook, Github and more.
- apostrophe-saml - Authenticate via Shibboleth, as well as corporate SAML environments like Salesforce.
- apostrophe-places - Manage geotagged content and display it on a map.
- apostrophe-redirects - An easy redirects module.
We've got some great open-source tools and how-to articles that can help you out deploying, managing and maintaining ApostropheCMS sites.
Report bugs and submit pull requests via github.
Ask how-to questions via StackOverflow. Be sure to tag them
Stay up to date with announcements on our forum.
Chat with the community on our Discord server.
ApostropheCMS is released under the MIT License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ApostropheCMS README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.