nativescript alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "MVC Frameworks and Libraries" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of nativescript or a related project?
Check out the links below to get started:
- CTO’s guide to NativeScript
- Getting Started and Installation
- Quick Links
IMPORTANT: NativeScript is an inclusive community, and we expect all NativeScript community members, users, and contributors to treat each other respectfully. As such, all users of this repository must adhere to the NativeScript community code of conduct.
Making the right technology choices is the key to success. Our CTO’s guide to NativeScript helps you understand why NativeScript is the right choice for your next mobile project.
Getting Started and Installation
Our Getting Started Guides are hands-on tutorials that walk you through installing NativeScript and building a real iOS and Android application.
NativeScript architecture diagram
Below is a common NativeScript architecture diagram. In more detail, read the How NativeScript Works article.
- NativeScript home page
- NativeScript code samples
- Install NativeScript demo mobile app
- NativeScript playground
- NativeScript and Angular
- @NativeScript on Twitter
- NativeScript community Slack channel
- NativeScript community forum
- NativeScript on Stack Overflow
- NativeScript documentation
- NativeScript marketplace
- NativeScript roadmap
The NativeScript framework consists of a number of components, all of which are open source and on GitHub. Here are the major ones:
- [Cross-platform modules](//github.com/NativeScript/NativeScript/)
camera.takePicture(). The modules are written in TypeScript.
- [iOS runtime](//github.com/NativeScript/ios-runtime/)
- [Android runtime](//github.com/NativeScript/android-runtime)
- This repo contains the NativeScript command-line interface, which lets you create, build, and run apps using the NativeScript framework. The CLI is written in TypeScript.
- This repo contains the NativeScript framework documentation, which is available at http://docs.nativescript.org/. The docs are written in Markdown.
In addition to the code that makes up the NativeScript framework itself, we also provide a number of open-source sample apps that you can reference while building your NativeScript application.
We love PRs, and accept them for all of our repositories — even docs! Please follow our contribution guide if you want to become part of the project.
Please, use github issues strictly for reporting a bugs or requesting features. For general NativeScript questions and support, check out Stack Overflow or ask our experts in NativeScript community Slack channel.