Dimensional charting built to work natively with crossfilter rendered using d3.js. Check out the example page with a quick five minutes how to guide. For a detailed API reference and more please visit the Wiki.
dc.js alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "d3" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of dc.js or a related project?
Dimensional charting built to work natively with crossfilter rendered using d3.js. In dc.js, each chart displays an aggregation of some attributes through the position, size, and color of its elements, and also presents a dimension which can be filtered. When the filter or brush changes, all other charts are updated dynamically, using animated transitions.
- Example Site
- Frequently Asked Questions and Wiki
- v4.0 API Reference (markdown) (last - v3.1.9)
- dc.js on StackOverflow - ask questions and get help
- User Group ("mailing list") - discussion and longer topics
- GitHub Issues - bug reports and feature requests
Please direct questions and support requests to Stack Overflow or the user group. When posting to Stack Overflow, use the
[crossfilter] tags - other tags are likely to draw unwanted attention.
Version 4.* is compatible with d3 versions 4 and 5. It is not compatible with IE. Use dc.js 3.* if you need IE support, or use dc.js 2.* if you need compatibility with d3 version 3.
or copy the latest links from CDNJS
Install with npm
npm install dc
Install without npm
How to build dc.js locally
Make sure the following packages are installed on your machine
$ npm install
Build and Test
$ grunt test
Start the development server
$ grunt server
- Jasmine specs are hosted at http://localhost:8888/spec
- The stock example is at http://localhost:8888/web
- More examples are at http://localhost:8888/web/examples
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the dc.js README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.