echarts alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "d3" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of echarts or a related project?
Now ECharts is an incubator project of Apache Software Foundation. Please check its incubator status here
You may choose one of the following methods:
- Download from Official Website in 中文下载页
- Download from Official Website in English
npm install echarts --save
- CDN: jsDelivr CDN
Get ECharts GL
ECharts-GL is an extension pack of ECharts, which provides 3D plots, globe visualization and WebGL acceleration.
Get from https://github.com/ecomfe/echarts-gl
npm install echarts-gl --save
Graph Modularity Graph modularity extension for community detection
vue-echarts ECharts component for Vue.js
echarts-stat Statistics tool for ECharts
- leaflet-echarts by wandergis
arcgis-echarts by wandergis
echarts-leaflet by gnijuohz
ol3Echarts by sakitam-fdd
Map Data and Tools
- echarts-mapmaker by chfw
- echarts-cities-js by chfw
- echarts-china-cities-js by chfw
- echarts-countries-js by chfw
- echarts-for-react by hustcc
- react-echarts by somonus
- re-echarts by liekkas
- react-echarts-v3 by xlsdg
- d2recharts by leungwensen
- react-component-echarts by dawiwt
React Native Component
- react-native-echarts by somonus
- ECharts.jl by randyzwitch
- iOS-Echarts by Pluto-Y
- ECharts-Java by Liuzh_533
- EChartsSDK by idoku
- Echarts-PHP by hisune
- Node-Echarts by suxiaoxin
Check this tutorial Create Custom Build of ECharts please.
ECharts is available under the Apache License V2.
Code of Conduct
Please refer to Apache Code of Conduct.
Deqing Li, Honghui Mei, Yi Shen, Shuang Su, Wenli Zhang, Junting Wang, Ming Zu, Wei Chen. ECharts: A Declarative Framework for Rapid Construction of Web-based Visualization. Visual Informatics, 2018.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the echarts README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.