surveyjs alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Misc" category.
Alternatively, view surveyjs alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.4 0.0 L2 surveyjs VS AutotrackAutomatic and enhanced Google Analytics tracking for common user interactions on the web.
5.7 1.7 L5 surveyjs VS gridDrag and drop library for two-dimensional, resizable and responsive lists
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of surveyjs or a related project?
SurveyJS Form Library
- Integration with React, Angular, Vue, jQuery, and Knockout
- 20+ built-in question types and support for custom question types
- Built-in themes and CSS customization
- Answer validation
- TypeScript support
- Community-supported UI localization to 50+ languages
- Integration with any backend framework (examples for PHP, NodeJS, and ASP.NET included)
- Compatibility with any server + database combination
- Third-party component integration
Build the SurveyJS Library from Sources
Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/surveyjs/survey-library.git cd survey-library
Make sure that you have Node.js v6.0.0 or later and npm v2.7.0 or later installed.
npm install -g karma-cli npm install
Build the library
npm run build_prod
You can find the built scripts and style sheets in folders under the
Run test examples
This command runs a local HTTP server at http://localhost:7777/.
Run unit tests
npm run test
The unit tests use Karma.
SurveyJS Library is distributed under the MIT license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the surveyjs README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.